Indian Ruminations is happy to announce national awards for the outstanding works of Indian Writers in two sections i. Poetry & ii Prose (Fiction/nonfiction) in connection with the Indian Ruminations Literary Festival 2011. The awards are constituted separately for both Indian English Writing and the regional language writing (Malayalam). The Award comprise of a citation and a cash prize of Rs.10,000/-. Award will be given during Indian Ruminations Literary Festival on 24th and 25th Spetember 2011 at Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. The winners will be selected by a distinguished panel of judges comprising of veteran writers and critics in the respective languages.
- The author must be an Indian Citizen
- Books which were published after 2007 are eligible
- eBooks are not eligible
- Books already won awards are not eligible to be submitted.
- Should submit 3 copies of the book, with a detailed profile of the author along with a photograph and the covering letter
- Submisions shall reach Indian Ruminations in the address below on or before July 31st 2011
The Managing/Chief Editor, Indian Ruminations, Anova, TC 10/1947(4), Thozhuvancode, Vattiyoorkavu P.O, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala -695013